Wow, two posts from me today….aren’t you lucky? And both posts feature projects for our favorite ladies! If you missed the post from this morning, make sure you scroll down to see it!
Tonight’s projects are for our monthly Stampers For Others Facebook Hop and we are featuring “Female-themed cards with a Coordinating Tag”. What do you think of my two projects?
And I used zero white! I stuck with Rose Red, Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand for my cardstock and ink colors:
And I just love all the bling I used. Rhinestone Jewels, It’s My Party Enamel Dots and Botanical Garden Jewels. All three look fabulous paired together, don’t you think?
- Stamps: First Sight, Grateful Bunch
- Inks: Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Memento Black
- Cardstock: Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, It’s My Party Enamel Dots, Botanical Garden Jewels, Linen Thread
- Tools: Circles Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Blossom Bunch Punch, Tags & Labels Framelits Dies
If you would like to view our hop, you can view my Facebook page here and don’t forget to “like” my page while you are visiting:
We will open on May 18th so we can use the NEW catalog preorder sets!
step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards
and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- Swirly Bird Bundle
- Painter’s Palette
- Confetti Celebration
- Pop of Paradise
- Gift of Love
and June 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS PREORDER PROJECT using
Love & Affection Stamp Set and Affectionately Yours Designer Paper,
perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to order your subscription today!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!