Our challenge this month for our “Stampers for Others” group was to use a favorite stamp set that is retiring on May 31st. I chose the “Tea Shoppe Stamp Set” for my card today:
I “colored” my Tea Lace Doily with my Brayer and Lucky Limeade Ink. Just roll on the ink until you are satisfied with the look. I then folded it in half to resemble a shelf for my cup of tea! The tea cup was stamped using Pretty In Pink Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and hand-cut. I used an Exacto Knife for the inside of the handle:
What a pretty way to embellish a card by adding a few Rhinestone Jewels scattered here and there and by also adding a pretty Baker’s Twine bow on the tea cup handle.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Pool Party Core’dinations
- Inks: Not Quite Navy, Lucky Limeade, Pretty In Pink
- Stamps: Tea Shoppe, That’s The Ticket
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sanding Block, Ticket Punch
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, White Baker’s Twine, Tea Lace Doily
Thanks for stopping by to visit!