I went masculine this month for our Stampers for Others Challenge. The challenge was to use the following colors:
I used our “Canvas Creations”, which is a blank canvas that you can stamp on and even though it feels exactly like a thick fabric, our framelits can cut right through this material:
I really like the splotchy look of the ink once you stamp it on this canvas. I also used “Sponge Daubers” to add some color to the sky and water. The best way to adhere this type of medium is to use “Sticky Strip”:
I used the de-bossed side of the “Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Folder” as I thought the reverse dots were portrayed better and the definition of the clouds really popped with the color combination we used this month.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamp Sets: The Open Sea, Best Dad Ever
- Inks: Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Canvas Creations
- Accessories: Baker’s Twine, 7/16th Natural Trim
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Folder, Window Frames Framelits, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Sponge Daubers
- DSP: Neutrals Paper Stack
* March 31 – April 20
* Printable supply lists, measurements and directions
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Meet designers Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!