Tonight’s post is all about “Florals” for our Stampers For Others Facebook Hop. There are 9 of us participating in the hop and you can follow along by starting on my Facebook page. If you haven’t visited me there yet, here is the link and make sure you “LIKE” my page while you visit:
DEBBIE’S DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE
I turned the square card in the catalog to a card that measures 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored in the center at 5-1/2″. I also added an additional layer to the die-cut edging you see. By adding the darker layer under the top layer, it makes the die-cut really stand out:
- Card Base: Very Vanilla Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score in the center at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Layer #2 & #3: Garden Green Cardstock and Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 3″ x 5-1/2″. Cut the long edge of one side using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. Layer the Pear Pizzazz layer over the Garden Green layer with some of the Garden Green peeking through. Glue to the right-hand side of the card base and trim the end even.
- Large Flower: Cut two flowers using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies and Pool Party Cardstock. Layer the two flowers with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Glue to card front.
- Sentiment: Ink half of the sentiment using Pool Party Ink and the other half using Pear Pizzazz Ink. Stamp to the card base. Stamp the small stars above the sentiment using Daffodil Delight Ink.
- Small Flowers: Cut 3 of the small flower using the dies and Daffodil Delight Cardstock. Glue one flower below the large flower. Glue the other two flowers above the sentiment.
- Bling: Add one Botanical Gardens Jewels near the Pool Party flower using Glue Dots. Add Rhinestone Jewels to the center of all flowers.
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Create with Connie and Mary
JANUARY 2016 Mini Session
JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2016 MINI SESSIONS,
plus BONUS VALENTINE project
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!