I posted our “Stampers for Others Challenge” for August just in time to celebrate the olympics this month:
The Summer Olympics have made their grand entrance this week and as teammates for Stampers for Others, wouldn’t it be great to give support to our USA Olympic Friends?
Here are your options for this months challenge:
- Create a card using the Olympic ring colors above
- Create a card using “rings” or “circles”
- Or create a card combining both using the Olympic ring colors AND “rings” or “circles”
Card does not have to be sports-related! Anything goes! Go USA!
I needed a card for mailing to a wedding that I can not attend and thought these colors might prove to be interesting. Funny how you can turn a sports-related photo into a wedding card!
If you would like to learn how to make these “Fun Flowers”, click HERE for a step-by-step tutorial I made for you quite a while ago. The flowers are easier than you might think and a lot of fun to put together!
- Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Garden Green
- Inks: So Saffron, Basic Black
- Accessories: Brads, Flourish Designer Frames, Not Quite Navy 3/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Holiday Frame Textured Impressions Folder, Sponge Dauber, Word Window Punch, Bird Punch
- Stamps: Easy Events