I even added a coordinating envelope flap that I cut with the Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. What a sweet surprise when the recipient opens the envelope to find the fabulous designer paper:
I even added balloons to the inside of my shaker with some Metallics Sequins and some silver beads I had on hand. When you shake-shake-shake the balloons move around with everything else:
I used two layers of Window Sheets to create my shaker and the inside of my card peeks through both layers with the large sentiment. I then added more balloons on the front of my card glued in place with Stampin’ Dimensionals:
And this photo shows you what the inside layers of my card look like…even more balloons!
I hope you enjoyed my shaker card and if you want to see more shaker cards, go to my business facebook page and I’ll send you to the next person in line. While there, make sure you “LIKE” my page:
- Stamps: Happy Birthday Everyone, Balloon Builders
- Inks: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Basic Black
- Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
- DSP: It’s My Party
- Accessories: Metallics Sequins
- Tools: Circles Framelits Dies, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Window Sheets, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Misc: Beads
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!