Two posts today. I’m home sick so I’ve been trying to catch up and get ready for some upcoming classes and workshops. I’ve been sick for the past 5 days now and I’m going nuts!
This is the sketch I came up with for our “Stampers for Others Group”. We are a group of girls that belong to the same Stampin’ Up! team and once a month we participate in a card challenge. I run the challenges each month and this is #25!
If you really like this stamp set, you’ll be pleased to know that you can earn it for FREE during Sale-A-Bration. Place a $50 order through me or my online store and you will be rewarded by picking this stamp set. The images are so cute!
I hand-cut the hummingbird and 2 of the flowers and glued them on using Stampin’ Dimensionals. This card came together very quickly for me. It was a fun card to put together!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: River Rock, Whisper White
- Inks: Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery
- Stamps: Bloomin’ Marvelous
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, 3″ Circle Die, Curly Label Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Pink Pirouette 3/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
- DSP: Neutrals Paper Pack
Thanks for stopping by to visit!