I have an oldie but goodie today to show you. I love our Boho Indigo Product Medley. I used everything you see on my Free Stamping Pop-Up Card Fold today. What I love the most is being able to use one item number to order it all. So easy!
This is all that is included with that one product number an one price:
Stamps, paper, dies, and accessories for creating whatever you want—let your creativity run free!
- Includes 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (shown above; clear stamp blocks sold separately: suggested blocks b, c, d);
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs*;
- Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) dry embossed sheets, 2 each of 3 designs;
- die cuts with gold foil accents, 2 sheets each of 3 designs;
- Night of Navy 1/2″ (1.3 cm) Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon, 10 yards (9.1 m);
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Pleated Ribbon, 10 yards (9.1 m);
- paper flowers, 20 each in 2 sizes;
- 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies (use dies with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine; see p. 170).
Refill kit available (sold separately). Available in French.
Colors: Garden Green, gold, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, white
You’ll soon see a video of this class that I hosted on my Stamp & Ink Designs Facebook group page. This is another class that was part of my Stamp With Me Classes when COVID-19 hit hard and everyone was stuck at home. I have started to edit and load all of my classes on YouTube. If you are subscribed to my YouTube Channel, you’ll receive notification when I add this class.
You can see in this photo that the card folds flat for mailing:
And the detail of our Medley. Look at those cute, little white flowers!