And he is just the right size to climb up on top of the sacks that I cut and stacked using two cardstock colors. They kind of remind me of the farmers from Maine. They could be potato sacks right? And I colored the background layer using the new Blending Brushes which I love!
- Card Base: Crumb Cake Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Petal Pink Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Embossing using the Painted Texture Embossing Folder and glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies that measures 4-3/8″ x 3″. Color using Pool Party Ink for the top and Pear Pizzazz Ink at the bottom using Blending Brushes. Glue the card front.
- Sacks: Cut (4) Crumb Cake Cardstock and (3) Gray Granite Cardstock using the die. Glue by stacking to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Chick: Stamp the chick image to Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with the Petal Pink, Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends. Cut with the die can glue to the top of the sacks using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on a 1/2″ wide strip of Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Trim the right end into a banner and glue tucked under the chick.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!