Happy Wednesday and welcome to Day 2 of my Sweet Ice Cream Bundle Stamp Set Feature. I played around with some pretty colors on my card today. The Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper has some pretty designs and patterns and I stamped my popsicle to coordinate:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper 4-1/4″ x 3-1/2″. Glue to the top of the card base.
- Layer #3: Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper 4-1/4″ x 2″. Glue to the bottom of the card base.
- Layer #4: Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper 4-1/4″ x 1/4″. Glue where the two designer papers meet.
- Layer #5: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Layering Ovals Dies. Glue to the left and slightly over the edge. Trim the edge.
- Sentiment #1: Bermuda Bay Cardstock 3-1/2″ x 1″. Trim the right end into a banner. Stamp the sentiment at the right using Bermuda Bay Ink. Glue to card front.
- Sentiment #2: Bermuda Bay Cardstock 3″ x 1/4″. Stamp the sentiment using Bermuda Bay Ink. Glue below the banner.
- Popsicle: Stamp the top of the popsicle using Old Olive Ink and the bottom using Bermuda Bay Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Hand-cut. Stamp the stick image using Cinnamon Cider Ink. Stamp the inside by stamping on scrap paper first and then on the image for a lighter shade. Hand-cut and assemble the popsicle. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp the teardrop image below the popsicle using Bermuda Bay Ink.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!