Today’s card for Stamp Set Feature is a “Clean & Simple” card. Welcome to Day #2 using the Corner Bouquet stamp set. Guess what? Only 5 days remain for you to earn this stamp set for free. I’m so sad to tell you that Sale-A-Bration ends on February 28th. Hurry!
Sometimes the Clean & Simple cards are the prettiest. I hope you like this one. I used a neat coloring technique and you can do it too! I inked the image using Just Jade Ink and then used a Blender Pen to wipe off the ink on the flowers. Once the flowers were wiped clean, I added color to each flower by using the Pacific Point Stampin’ Write Marker. I love how the images look like they are water-colored!
See what I mean here:
- Pacific Point Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Ink the flowered image as described above and stamp in the lower left-hand corner. Repeat and stamp in the top right-hand corner.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Heal Your Heart stamp set using Pacific Point Ink centered on the white layer. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Tie two pieces of ribbon in a knot. Glue one to each flowered image using Glue Dots.
- Bling: Color some Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Light Night Of Navy Stampin’ Blends. Add the jewels to the background.
Stampin’ Up! products:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!