Hello and welcome to Day #3 of my 2ns week of Stamp Set Feature. This is my third day using the Sweet Strawberry Bundle. I have a neat little strawberry to show you on my card today. I used the Strawberry Builder Punch to create some Punch Art:
- Card Base: Poppy Parade Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Berry Blessings Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Berry Blessings Designer Paper 6″ x 1-3/4″. Glue to Layer #2 at an angle and trim the ends even. Glue to card base.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Layering Ovals Dies that measures 3-5/8″ x 2-5/8″. Stamp the sentiment at the bottom using Granny Apple Green Ink. Stamp the flower images above the sentiment using Bumblee Ink. Glue to card front.
- Strawberry: Stamp the strawberry image on Poppy Parade Cardstock using Poppy Parade Ink. Repeat three times. Cut with the Strawberry Builder Punch. Fold each strawberry in half vertically. Add adhesive to half only of the first strawberry and press a 2nd strawberry in place and repeat until all three strawberries are glued together. Open up the strawberry and add glue to the underside. Press in place over the stamped flowers. Stamp the strawberry top on Granny Apple Green Cardstock with Granny Apple Green Ink. Cut with the punch and glue above the strawberry.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!