Hello! Welcome to Day Three of my Darling Donkeys Stamp Set Feature. These little critters are so much fun to create with. You can see in my card below that I used all three images peeking through individual circles:
- Card Base: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Using the 1-5/8″ circle from the Layering Circles Dies, cut three circles. Emboss using the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the donkey images so they will peel under the holes on Layer #2. Color with Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Markers. Glue to card front. Glue Layer #2 on top using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiments: Stamp the using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut close to the lettering and a banner shape on opposite ends. Glue to card front at the right.
- Bling: Add Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins to the background.