I am happy to be showing you Card #3 today for my Stamp Set Feature of the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle. Sometimes a simple card can end up being one of your favorites. Take this Clean & Simple card for example:
I only used a few pieces of cardstock, some designer paper, ink and twine and called it good. These are also very easy to replicate by just looking at the photo. As I post a project for each day during my Stamp Set Feature, I do include all of the measurements and steps so you can try your hand at replicating.
- Card Base: Old Olive Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Use the Detailed Trio Punch to round each corner.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use the detailed trio punch to round all four corners. Set aside.
- Ice Cream Cones: Use the Ice Cream Builder Punch along with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper to cut out the tops and bottoms, 3 of each. Glue to the white layer at the top using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss Ink below the cones. Stamp a few tear drop shapes around the middle cone. Glue to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Twine: Wrap the twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack around the front twice and tie into a bow at the left. Tuck under the cones.
- Bling: Add some Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles to each cone.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!