I’m almost at the end of my 7-day Stamp Set Feature with the Darling Donkeys. Tomorrow is my last one and I hope I was able to give you some inspiration to use with your stamp set. If you did not earn this stamp set for free yet during Sale-A-Bration, you still have 8 days remaining!
I have a very colorful card for you today using some pretty designer paper layers from the Flower & Field Designer Paper. This paper is also part of Sale-A-Bration and can be earned for free with a $50 order.
- Card Base: Pool Party Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Flower & Field Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock cut with the Layering Circles Dies 2-5/8″. Glue to card front at the top and to the right.
- Flower & Field Designer Paper cut with the 2-1/4″ Circle Punch. Glue to card front to the left.
- Pool Party Cardstock cut with the 2″ Circle Punch. Glue to the right and lower.
- Basic White Cardstock cut with the Layering Circles Dies 1-5/8″. Stamp the donkey image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color the donkey using the Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers. Glue to Pool Party Circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on the Granny Apple Green Circle using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.