I’m so glad you are visiting today for Day 6 of my Stamp Set Feature with the Floating & Fluttering Bundle. That means I have one more day with this bundle and then I switch to something new! I am in love with the color combination I am using today:
- Card Base: Bermuda Bay Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic Gray Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Well Suited Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock 4″ x 2-3/4″. Sponge Coastal Cabana and Basic Gray Ink over the cardstock. Create a stencil by using different sized circles and sponge Whisper White Ink over circles over the sponging. Overlap some of the circles as you sponge. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Basic Gray Cardstock 3-1/4″ x 1/2″. Stamp the sentiment using Basic Gray Ink. Cut the right end using the Banners Pick A Punch. Glue to Layer #4.
- Butterflies: Stamp (3) butterflies as follows: Bermuda Bay Ink on Bermuda Bay Cardstock, Coastal Cabana Ink on Coastal Cabana Cardstock and Basic Gray Ink on Basic Gray Cardstock. Cut with the dies. Color all three using Clear Wink Of Stella and glue to card front at the left on Layer #4.
- Bling: Add Opal Rounds to the background