I have already heard from a lot of you that you are anxiously awaiting for February 2nd when the Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles will become available. You really need both sets to make a pretty card just like this one. I added a diecut fence and diecut sentiment to my card. I also used the Metallic Mesh Ribbon for the background on my Gray Granite Cardstock layer:
- Card Base: Early Espresso Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Gray Granite Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3″. Add adhesive to the back and wrap the Metallic Mesh Ribbon to the cardstock. You will need two strips side-by-side. Set aside.
- Sun: Cut a circle with Basic White Cardstock using the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch. Color using the Mango Melody Stampin’ Write Markers. Glue to cardstock Layer #3.
- Fence: Cut a fence with the die and Early Espresso Cardstock. You will need two pieces. Glue to Layer #3 and trim the ends. Glue cardstock layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Chicks: Stamp the chicks on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with Mango Melody, Petal Pink and Bronze Stampin’ Write Markers. Cut with the dies. Glue to card front, one chick flat and the other with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Cut the sentiment with the die and Petal Pink Cardstock. Glue to card front.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!