- Level #1 products: Place a $50 and pick one product for free (for each $50 ordered)
- Level #2 products: Place a $100 order and pick one product for free
I have had a lot of fun using this stamp set in different ways to show that you can do so much with one set. This is a clean & simple stamped layer added to lots of layers to make it beautful:
- Cardstock: Merry Merlot Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Flower & Field Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Vellum Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #5: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies that measures 3-5/8″ x 2-1/2″. Stamp the flower image to the bottom right using Merry Merlot Ink. Stamp the sentiment from Heal Your Heart to the top left using Merry Merlot Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I did something really neat on this card to make the stamped image really stand out. I white-embossed the image first and then traced the outside of the image with a Stampin’ Write Marker:
- Card Base: Garden Green Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Subtles Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 4″ x 2-3/4″. Stamp the image using VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with White Embossing Powder. Melt the powder with a Heat Tool. Trace around the image using a Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker. Glue to card front.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Garden Green Ink on a Petal Pink Cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 1/2″. Trim both ends with the Banners Pick A Punch. Score each end at 3/4″ and 1″. Fold to create the banner shape and glue in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals under the sentiment portion and flat on the banner ends.
- Bling: Add Champagne Rhinestone Jewels to each flower and Antiqued Corners & Slides Elements in each corner of the stamped layer.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!