Today is my last day featuring the Sweet Strawberry and Berry Blessings Bundles for my Stamp Set Feature. I have a new line-up starting tomorrow for Week Three! This is a Corner Tuck Bookmark Card Fold that I created last week during a Facebook Live on my Stamp & Ink Designs group page. I go live each week on my group page on Wednesdays. Find me and join in!
- Card Base: Cardstock 11″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and 8-1/2″. Fold on the score lines and trim the smallest flap on the end at an angle.
- Layer #2: Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Add Tear & Tape to the small tab at the end and fold over to the card front to create bookmark pocket.
- Layer #3: Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″. Trim the top at and angle to match the angle of the cardstock and glue to the front of the pocket.
- Bookmark: Cardstock 5″ x 2″. Trim the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- Bookmark Layer #2: Designer Paper 1-3/4″ wide and long enough to fit under the punched hole (I no longer have the card to measure).