My final day of Week 3 Stamp Set Feature. I hope I was able to give you lots of inspiration for the upcoming Hey Chick Bundle and Hey Birthday Chick Bundle. Don’t forget that you’ll be able to order these two bundles on February 2nd. All of the information for both bundles is listed later in my post! Tomorrow I start showing you a new stamp set so stay tuned!
Take a peek at all of the details:
- Card Base: Soft Suede Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Neutrals Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock cut with the largest die from the Layering Ovals Dies. Use Blending Brushes to add Pool Party Ink at the top and Pear Pizzazz Ink at the bottom. Glue to card front, centered.
- Chicken Coop: Soft Suede Cardstock. Glue with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Corn Stalks: Garden Green & Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Glue to the right of the chicken coop. Glue 2 to the left of the chicken coop.
- Corn: Garden Green Cardstock and So Saffron Cardstock. Glue to the cornstalks.
- Tree Stump: Soft Suede Cardstock. Glue with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp on a 1/2″ strip of Sahara Sand Cardstock using Soft Suede Ink. Cut the right end into a banner. Glue tuck under the stump with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!