I have a Gate Fold for you today that opens in the center as shown here:
It folds nice and flat for mailing:
- Card Base: Early Espresso Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 2-1/8″ on both ends and fold towards the center.
- Layer #2: Two pieces of Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 1-7/8″. Glue to each flap.
- Layer #3: Two pieces of the Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper 5″ x 1-5/8″. Glue over the white layers.
- Layer #4: Petal Pink Cardstock using the Layering Circles Dies scallop circle that measures 3″ wide. Glue to the flap on the left only.
- Layer #5: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Layering Circles Dies that measures 2-5/8″ wide. Stamp the donkey image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and color with the Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Marker. Glue to scalloped circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #6: Stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of Petal Pink Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut close to the lettering. Glue to donkey layer using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Twine: Wrap the white twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack on the left flap twice and tie into a bow.
Stampin’ Up! products:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!