This was such an easy card and I know you can replicate it all on your own. I added a sponged sun in the background, stamped the flowers image, stamped the sentiment and then glued the mini dragonflies in place with Mini Dimensionals. Have I convinced you with my 7 days of projects that you do indeed need this bundle?
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Follow these steps:
- Using a scrap piece of paper or cardstock and cut a hole in the center using the 2″ Circle Punch. Place the piece with the hole over the white cardstock layer and sponge Mango Melody Ink inside the hole with a Sponge Dauber.
- Stamp the flowers image using Granny Apple Green Ink to the left.
- Stamp the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss Ink to the right and bottom.
- Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Dragonflies: Punch out (5) mini dragonflies using the Dragonflies Punch. Glue them in place on the card front using Mini Dimensionals. Color all of the dragonflies with Clear Wink Of Stella.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!