It’s my final day for Week 5 Stamp Set Feature. I am so late posting this today. I went to bed early last night because I did not feel well and was just drained this morning. I took it easy for a bit.
By today, you have 7 projects that you can use for inspiration as I included all the steps and measurements for each one. If you missed them, visit my blog here:
Tomorrow I will be starting Week 6 with a new stamp set to feature. I have two coordinating projects for you today and what pretty colors I used with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper and the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle:
The card is quite easy to create. Here is the recipe:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Cut two pieces of the Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper to Measure 5-1/4. 1-7/8″. Glue to card front leaving 1/4″ spacing between each layer.
- Layer #3: Pool Party Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 1″. Stamp the sprinkles image repeatedly to cover the cardstock layer and glue to card front centered.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon around the Pool Party layer and tie into a bow.
- Ice Cream Cone: Stamp three cones using Crumb Cake Ink and cut with the punch. Stamp three tops using Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party Inks. Cut with the punch. Glue all of the ice cream layers to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles to each cone.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Pool Party Ink. Cut with the 2″ Circle Punch and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stampin’ Up! Products:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!