Good Morning and welcome to a new week with my Stamp Set Feature. For the next seven days, you’ll see me posting projects using the Darling Donkey’s stamp set. This darling set is part of our Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration and you can earn it for free with a $50 order:
The donkey images are all adorable and you can use one at a time or combine a few together on your projects. They are all so easy to color. I used Stampin’ Blends Markers on my card for today:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Brights Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 2-3/4″. Glue to the top of the card base.
- Layer #3: Brights Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 1-1/2″. Glue to the bottom of the card base.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Pool Party Sheer Ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow on the left.
- Layer #4: Coastal Cabana Cardstock 3-1/4″ x 2-1/2″. Glue to card front near the bow with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Basic White Cardstock 3″ x 2-1/4″. Stamp the donkey image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Stamp the sentiment with the same ink to the left of the donkey. Color under the donkey with Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. Color the donkey using Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Combo. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add: Matte Black Dots to the background.