TGIF! Do you still say that nowadays? I haven’t had to only because I’m lucky and get to work from home. And it’s when I want to and I make my own hours. Why? Because I am so fortunate to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and get to run my business my way. So I never have to say TGIF!
You can earn the stamp set and designer paper as a bundle with a $100 order. I am so in love with this designer paper. The patterns are gorgeous and the colors are fabulous. You can use one pattern at a time or mix and match them. I opted to use one layer today and added a strip of Vellum Cardstock to tone down the center of my card front. I love the image that I colored as blueberries. Not only is Maine known for their potatoes, we are also known for our blueberries. Here’s a closer look at some of the layers:
- Card Base: Balmy Blue Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Berry Delightful Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Vellum Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 1-1/2″. Glue to the center of the designer paper.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock 3″ x 3″. Emboss the stitching using the Stitched With Whimsy Dies. Stamp the images in the center of the stitching using Misty Moonlight Ink for the berries and Mossy Meadow Ink for the Branch. Use a Blender Pen to color using the inked lines. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock with Misty Moonlight Ink. Cut close to the sentiment and using the Banners Pick A Punch to trim the ends in to a banner shape. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Tie a knot using the Misty Moonlight In Color Ribbon and glue to the branch using Mini Glue Dots.