Are you loving my weekly stamp feature so far? This is my first week and I have some lovely projects for you next week starting on Tuesday with a new stamp set! Can’t wait to show you! Today I used the Dragonfly Garden Bundle and added some Shimmery Crystal Effects on the four wings of my dragonfly:
You’ll notice how shiny this looks and
it’s as hard as a rock, truly!
When you “color” with the Shimmery Crystal Effects and allow it to dry, it will harden to a glossy finish with a little bit of sparkle. I don’t use this product enough because I forget that I have it. Here is the recipe for today’s card:
- Card Base:(Retired as I made this around Christmas Time), you can use Basic White Cardstock that measures 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Calypso Coral Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Emboss with the Seabed Embossing Folder. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Stamp the cluster of dragonflies image diagonally using Coastal Cabana Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Dragonfly: Stamp the dragonfly on Calypso Coral Cardstock using Calypso Coral Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Calypso Coral Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut using the Label Me Fancy Punch close to the right side. Trim the left side flat near the lettering. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
- Gloss: Add the Shimmer Crystal Effects to all four wings of the dragonfly and allow to dry.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!