I let the Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper do all the work for me today. Do you do that sometimes? Our Stampin’ Up! designer papers are so pretty that sometimes it’s hard to cover it up. You can see here that I added very little stamping to the front of my card. I love the pattern on this designer paper sheet:
See what I mean?
And here’s the reverse side:
Now it’s all flat again and ready to be mailed!
How did I do that? Here’s how:
- Card Base: Bumblebee Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Designer Paper Layer: 12″ x 5-1/4″. Score at 2″, 4-1/4″ and 8″. Fold accordion style.
- Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Stamp the ice cream top twice without reinking using Bumblebee Ink. Add sprinkles with Cinnamon Cider Ink.
- Front Layers: Stitched Shapes Dies (circles) Bumblebee Cardstock for the largest circle and Basic White Cardstock for the die one size smaller. Glue layered together and glue to the front flap of the card.
- Ice Cream: Stamp the cone with Cinnamon Cider Ink and the ice cream scoop using Bumblebee Ink. Add sprinkles with Cinnamon Cider Ink. Cut with the punch and glue both pieces to the center of the Basic White Circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Bumblebee Cardstock using Cinnamon Cider Ink. Cut close to the lettering and glue to ice cream.
Stampin’ Up! Products:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!