If you love the color purple, you are going to love my project today for Day #4 Stamp Set Feature. I’m now halfway through my projects featuring the Corner Bouquet stamp set. I just realized also that I’m going to have to double up on my projects for one day. Probably on Day 6 I will also add Day 7 because that will be the last day of Sale-A-Bration. Here’s the stamp set information as you still have time to earn it for free:
Corner Bouquet Cling Stamp Set
Earn for free with a $50 order!
I embossed the Gorgeous Grape Cardstock with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder. Isn’t the embossing so rich and elegant looking? And the layer looks great over a Highland Heather Cardstock card base. Below are a few photos of the details and then I’ll list the steps for you:
- Card Base: Highland Heather Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Gorgeous Grape Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3″. Stamp the branch image using Just Jade Ink to the left. Stamp the individual flowers using Gorgeous Grape Ink. Set aside.
- Branches: Stamp the individual branch image using Just Jade Ink by first stamping on scrap paper and then on the Basic White Cardstock for a lighter ink color. Repeat three times and cut all three with Paper Snips. Glue over the stamped image using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment to the right of the floral image using Gorgeous Grape Ink. Glue cardstock to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Tie the ribbon into a knot and glue to the branches.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!