Good Morning! I have two posts for you today so don’t forget to view the Saturday Blog hop by scrolling down or if you are receiving this in your email, click –>HERE<– to go to my home page. This post is all about my Stamp Set Feature for Week #2 and today is Day #5 using the Sweet Strawberry Bundle with this pretty card:
I used the Berry Delightful Designer Paper which can be earned for free along with the Berry Blessings stamp set. If you place an order of $100 during Sale-A-Bration, you can earn this two piece bundle for free. Here are the Stampin’ Up! products I used on my card:
- Card Base: Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Berry Delightful Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4. Use the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut a hole in the front. The die measures 4″ x 2-5/8″. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Glue to the underside of the designer paper layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp the sentiment at the top using Old Olive Ink. Stamp one leaf at the bottom left corner using Old Olive Ink with both stamp images (two-step stamping). Glue to card front adding more Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the designer paper.
- Strawberries: Stamp two strawberries on Basic White Cardstock using Old Olive Ink. Stamp the inside image using Poppy Parade Ink. Use the punch to cut out and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp the strawberry tops on Basic White Cardstock using Old Olive Ink with both images (two-step stamping). Cut with the punch and glue to the top of each strawberry.
- Flowers: Stamp two flowers on Basic White Cardstock using Old Olive Ink and cut out with the punch. Glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.