Five days so far with the Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick Bundle. OMG how fun are these bundles and how cute are these stamp images? Notice the cute chain link fence that I added as a small layer? Not only are there dies to cut out the stamped images, no…there’s more! So many extra dies to add interest to our projects with!
- Card Base: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: In Good Taste Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #4: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Glue at an angle.
- Layer #5: In Good Taste Designer Paper 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Glue at an opposite angle.
- Layer #6: Mango Melody Cardstock cut with the chicken wire die. Glue to card front.
- Layer #7: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Layering Ovals Dies that measures 3-5/8″ x 2-5/8″. Stamp the image using Misty Moonlight Ink and use a Blender Pen to color with the inked lines. Stamp the sentiment below the image. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Twine: Wrap the Well Suited Twine around the card front twice and tie into a bow.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!