Doesn’t the Magenta Madness color look fabulous on my card? I used the color on the card base, the ribbon and the stamped dragonfly. And look….my dragonfly has two layers:
- Card Base: Magenta Madness Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Stamp the sentiment using Smoky Slate Ink at the left and centered vertically. Stamp one dragonfly image to the right of the sentiment. Continue to stamp the dragonfly image in horizontal rows by turning the dragonfly image with each row as shown on the card. Glue to card base.
- Ribbon: Wrap In Color Magenta Madness Ribbon around the card front and tie into a double-knot. Trim the ends at a angle.
- Dragonfly: Stamp (2) of the dragonfly image on Basic White Cardstock using Magenta Madness Ink. Cut with the Dragonflies Punch. Layer and glue the dragonflies together with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and glue over the Smoky Slate dragonfly to the side of the sentiment.
- Bling: Add Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets to the background.