How about a triple scoop ice cream cone today? And in Blackberry Bliss flavor? You know what’s neat in the stamping world? You can make anything you create any color you want and it works! Welcome to Day 5 of my Week 5 Stamp Set Feature. I hope you are loving all of my ideas so far using the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle. I also paired the bundle with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper:
- Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies that measures 4-3/8″ x 3″. Emboss using the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder. Set aside.
- Ice Cream Cone: Stamp the scoops using Blackberry Bliss Ink. Stamp one twice without reinking. Stamp one of the darker scoops with the sprinkles image and Blackberry Bliss Ink. Stamp the cone using Cinnamon Cider Ink along with the detail on the inside of the cone. Cut all stamped images using the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch and assemble the ice cream cone. Glue to the white layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Wrap the ribbon around the white layer and under the cone and tie into a bow. Glue white layer at an angle to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss Ink on a 1/2″ wide strip of Petal Pink Cardstock. Cut the ends at and angle and glue glue to the white layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.