I recently hosted a Card Swap on my Stamp & Ink Facebook Group page and the group wants another one real soon! I am actually waiting for the new catalog. What I did is open up an even and adding groups of six to each swap group so that we kept it small and didn’t have to mass-produce too many cards at once. Once everyone was signed up, I used random.org to shuffle all of the names and we ended up with six groups of six people. We all direct-mailed to each other and it was fun!
This is the card that I created for my group of six. Everyone receive the identical card and of course you get to keep one for yourself. I used the Parisian Blossoms Suite of products which will be retiring soon. So grab it while you can. You can purchase the whole suite, the bundle or individual products.
This is the card recipe I used:
- Card Base: Pool Party Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Petal Pink Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Parisian Blossoms Designs Paper 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Glue to card front.
- Die-cuts: Eiffel Tower cut with Whisper White Cardstock and swirl cut with Pool Party Cardstock
- Stamped images: Fleur De Lis stamped with Petal Pink Ink on Petal Pink Cardstock, round stamp stamped with Pool Party Ink on Pool Party Cardstock. Both cut with the dies.
- Sentiment: Stamped on Whisper White Cardstock using Pool Party Ink and cut with the Classic Label Punch
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!