I am amazed at the places you can find inspiration most times. I was browsing a home decor magazine and ran across a kitchen towel all decked out for Easter. The little bunny on the front of this white towel was so adorable that I thought……hmmm, I think I can re-create that into a card. Thus, my card for today:
How adorable is this I ask? A few punches and a few framelits die cutouts and there you go!
Here are the pieces I used on my card:
- Card front: Whisper White Cardstock cut at 11″ x 4 2/5″ and scored in the center at 5.5″, fold. Sponge Soft Suede Ink with a Sponge Dauber around all 4 edges of card front
- Ears (Cut 2 of each): Ovals Framelits Dies-use 2 sizes to layer Whisper White and Pink Pirouette Cardstocks. Sponge edges with Soft Suede Ink and a Sponge Dauber
- Eyes (Cut 2 of each): Small Oval Punch and Basic Black Cardstock. Hand-held Punch in two different sizes for the pupils. Could also use the Owl Punch
- Nose & Mouth: (Cut 1) Small Heart Punch in Pink Pirouette Cardstock, (Cut 1) 3/4″ Circle Punch for mouth in Pink Pirouette Cardstock, (Cut 2) 1 1/4″ Circle Punch sponged with Soft Suede Ink and a Sponge Dauber. Add cheeks with Pink Pirouette Ink and a Sponge Dauber
- Hand-drawn whiskers with a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker and add freckles with a Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Marker
- Add bow by using ribbon and gluing in place with Mini Glue Dots (optional)
Thanks for stopping by to visit!