- Card Base: Watermelon Wonder Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score in the center at 4-1/4″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Cherry On Top Designer Paper 3-3/4″ x 5″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Soft Sky Cardstock 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″. Stamp the sentiment at the very bottom right-hand side corner using Soft Sky Ink. Stamp 3 clouds using Soft Sky Ink. Glue to card base.
- Clouds: Stamp 3 clouds on Whisper White Cardstock. Using the Tree Builder Punch, cut out the clouds. Cut 3 more clouds using Vellum Cardstock. Glue the white clouds over the vellum clouds with the vellum peeking out at the bottom. See photo above. Glue all 3 clouds to your Soft Sky Cardstock layer.
- Add White Bakers Twine by wrapping the twine around the card front twice and tying into a bow.
- Add 3 Rhinestone Jewels below the twine near the sentiment.
Oh, and did you know that this is the Stampin’ Up! stamp set that has a portion of it’s sales go to the Ronald McDonald Chapter. So if purchase this set, you are actually donating to a great cause!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!