Good Sunday Morning Stampers! I have a neat gift card holder for you today for “Spotlight Sunday”. My spotlight today is my friend Cathy Autrey. We met several years ago and we are both from Maine! We became Stampin’ Up! demonstrators with only a few months separating us. I asked Cathy to send me one of her favorite projects and this is the one she sent me:
How adorable is this? The gift card holder is cut out using the “Oval Accents Die”. I like how it flips open to reveal a gift card pocket:
To make it flip, all you need to do is attach both pieces using a “Brad”. The 2nd brad is there for decorative purposes only. How neat! Thanks so much Cathy for submitting this project for “Spotlight Sunday” this week!
Now on to some news….Have you heard about our new “Winter Collections” at Create with Connie & Mary?
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas just for the upcoming December Holidays!
- One of these weeks…Card “Create”tions…24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
- One of these weeks…Last Minute Gift ideas!
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers…we never show
the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
Create with Connie and Mary
Winter Collection 2013
Regularly $29.95 US
Save $5 during our Early Bird Special!
Only $24.95 US
Click HERE to purchase our Winter Collection!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!