Before I get to my project for the hop, did you know we are getting ready for our May Mini Subscription featuring new products from the new Annual Catalog? What a great time to grab some ideas.
We will open on May 18th so we can use the NEW catalog preorder sets!
step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards
and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- Swirly Bird Bundle
- Painter’s Palette
- Confetti Celebration
- Pop of Paradise
- Gift of Love
and June 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS PREORDER PROJECT using
Love & Affection Stamp Set and Affectionately Yours Designer Paper,
perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to order your subscription today!
Now on to today’s project. I created a very feminine and floral card that can be used for any occasion by using “for you” as my sentiment:
Here’s the card recipe:
- Card Base: Calypso Coral Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″ Score in the center at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 5-1/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Calypso Coral Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 5″. Rub your Embossing Buddy over the cardstock piece. Stamp the heart image repeatedly using VersaMark Ink from the Bloomin’ Love stamp set and sprinkle with White Embossing Powder. Set with the Heat Tool. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Flowers: Cut out 3 small and 4 large flowers using Pool Party Cardstock and the Bloomin’ Hearts Thinlits Dies. Stamp using VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with White Embossing Powder. Set with the Heat Tool. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Cut the “for you” from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies using Basic Black Cardstock. Glue to card front.
- Bling: Color Pearl Jewels using a black Permanent Marker and add to the center of each flower
- Stamps: Bloomin’ Love
- Inks: VersaMark
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates. I know our team will all have awesome projects to show you. Click on Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: