Speaking of Clubs, did you sign up for my December Merry Christmas Card Club yet? What are you waiting for? What you see in the photo below is what you’ll receive, along with 8 card kits and the option to add the stamp set at 15% off:
I featured the Snowman Season Suite of products to create tow coordinating projects. First off is the card with some dry embossing and lots and lots of layers:
- Card Base: Rococo Rose Cardstock 7-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″. Fold on score line. Stamp the snowflake image along the edge on the shorter end and vertically, using Rococo Ink.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 2-1/2″. Emboss using the Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder and glue to card front.
- Inside Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front. Glue a strip of designer paper to the right edge that measures 5-1/4″ x 1″.
- Star: Cut a large star from the Stitched Star Framelits Dies that measures 3-3/8″ wide using the designer paper and glue to card front at an angle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Scroll: Cut the scroll from the dies using Silver Foil Sheets and pop out the stars. Glue the scroll over the star. Set the small stars aside.
- Snowman: Stamp the snowman and hat using Memento Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out with the punch. Color the images using a Blender Pen and the Inks and glue hat to the top of the snowman. Cut out two arms with the punch and Soft Suede Cardstock. Glue to the snowman and glue the snowman on the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Small Stars: Glue 3 of the small stars to the background.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock using Coastal Cabana Ink. Cut close to the sentiment and flag the ends. Glue in place using dimensionals.
- Treat Holder Base: Rococo Rose Cardstock 11″ x 2″. Score at 4-1/2″ & 6-1/2″. Use the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to punch both ends. Fold on the score lines.
- Inside Layer: Rococo Rose Cardstock 9″ x 1-1/4″. Score at 2″ 4″, 6″ and 8″. Fold on all score lines and form into a square. Glue the small tab to the inside. Add adhesive to the outside of two opposite sides. Glue to the inside of the base to form the treat holder.
- Cut a strip of designer paper 9″ x 1″ and glue by wrapping around the bottom of the treat holder. Overlap the ends.
- Star: Cut one star using the designer paper and the star that measures 2-1/8″ across. Glue in place using dimensionals.
- Scroll: Cut the smalls scroll using the die and Silver Foil Sheets. Glue to the star.
- Snowman: Add a snowman to the front of the treat box to resemble to snowman on the card using dimensionals.
- Stars: Glue to two remaining small stars to the background.
- Ribbons: Cut a piece of the Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon that measures 3″ long. Thread through the top of the treat holder and tie Linen Thread around the ribbon into a bow. Trim the two ends at an angle.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!