Wow, Christmas is fast approaching. Do you have all of your cards completed and mailed? I used to decide on a card design and create about 50 of the same design, production style. Last year I decided that I would use all the cards I create for my classes, workshops and blog posts. No one receives the same card and I am soooo less stressed out. The only big task I have is to sit down and complete the insides.
I have some “color-blocking” for you today!
- I started out with a Whisper White Cardstock piece cut at 8 1/2″ x 5.5″ and folded in half.
- I then cut another piece of Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″ for layer #2.
- I glued 4 different colored cardstock panels measuring 1″ x 5 1/4″. to the Whisper White panel. For my strips I used Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point and Midnight Muse.
- Using the Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder, apply VersaMark Ink to the bumpy side with a Brayer.
- Run your 4-colored strip layer through the BigShot using the inked folder.
- Sprinkle White Embossing Powder and heat set with your Heat Tool.
- Trim your cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Sponge Midnight Muse Ink along all 4 edges. Glue in place:
Don’t you just love the little bit of Champagne Glimmer Paper on my ornament? Here is a listing of all the Stampin’ Up! products I used:
Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point and Midnight Muse
VersaMark, Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue
- Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages
Big Shot Machine, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder, Holiday Framelits Dies, Labels Collection Framelits, Decorative Label Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, Stampin ‘Dimensionals, Punch Pack, Sponge Dauber, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder
3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
- DSP:Champagne Glimmer Paper
Thanks for stopping by to visit!