I have been creating YouTube videos for one year now and I’ve learned a lot in that one year. If you’ve never completed a video, here’s how it works:
- Planning and brainstorming a project
- Creating the project
- Compiling a list of supplies used and notes for video
- Arranging all products and supplies at your fingertips for easy access while video-ing the steps to the project
- Saving the video to a file
- Taking photo’s of project
- Editing and watermarking photo’s
- Loading the video and photo’s to a movie creator
- Editing video for processing (add files, photo’s, text)
- Loading video to YouTube (can take hours to load)
- Publishing completed video to YouTube
- Blogging about video, Pinterest about video, Facebook about video
- Take a deep breath….and “check”…you’re done! Phew!
I decided to create that one and then added a 2nd card using the Botanical Gardens Suite of projects. So the card below is the one you will see in the video:
Both cards use the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to create the two tabs to insert the ribbon into. Once the ribbon is inserted, the ribbon is tied into a bow so the recipient can untie it to see the sentiment on the inside.
Since I show you how to make card #1, I thought I would show you the inside of card #2 to give you a better idea as to what this card looks like. Pretty neat huh?
Watch my video below or click on the download link below the video:
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!