What is inspiration?
- The process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative: “flashes of inspiration”.
- The quality of having been so stimulated, esp. when evident in something: “a moment of inspiration in an otherwise dull display”.
You will not believe where I got my “inspiration” for the card I am about to show you today. I was browsing one night and came across a website that had photo’s of actual business cards. I wish I would have saved a photo of it to show you. Within seconds of eyeing this certain business card, a light bulb went off and instantly I thought “Punch Art here I come!”
What do you think of this cutie?
- Face: 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Hands: 3/4″ Circle Punch cut in half
- Hair: Wide Oval Punch (3)
- Eyes: Owl Punch
- Red Cross Flower: Punch Pack, hand-drawn red cross symbol with Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker