Two Christmas cards were created by my Sassy Stampers Club this month during our monthly workshop. I used some unusual colors on this first card but I love how it all turned out. Do you?
I embossed the Red Foil Sheet using the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder and WOW! It looks fabulous! It’s amazing how well our foil sheets take the embossing. I also used the Dove Of Hope Bundle and the North Pole Wonder Dies. This is how I stamped:
- Dove: Highland Heather Ink on Purple Posy Cardstock
- Branch: Garden Green Ink on Soft Sea Foam Cardstock
- Banner: Real Red Ink on Whisper White Cardstock
Next is my Gate Fold Card Fold:
The Celebration Labels Dies make the prettiest layers for the front of my card. In order for the card fold to open in the center like it does, the label layers are glued on one side only. I used the Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper for the flap layers:
The Wishes & Wonder Bundle is one of my favorite bundles in our Mini Catalog. I just love how you can stamp, cut and layer the stamped images and shapes such as the ones you see below:
- Reindeer: Early Espresso Ink on Soft Suede Cardstock
- Branch: Garden Green Ink on Granny Apple Green Cardstock
- Diecut Branches: Pretty Peacock Cardstock
- Sentiment: Pretty Peacock Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!