It was a happy day for my Sassy Stampers Club this month. We finally got together in my home for our first get-together class since COVID-19. We are pretty lucky here in northern Maine where we’ve had very low numbers of the virus. I thank God I live where I do. I host all of my classes in our 40′ x 30′ garage so I was able to set up one person per table and lots of space in-between. We all wore masks as we entered the garage and once everyone was seated, we took them off and got to work!
The first project we completed was a fall-themed Slim Line Card. The card is sized to fit in a #10 envelope and we stamped on the flap to make it look a little more stylish. Here are a few more photos of the details:
- Card Base: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 7″. Score and fold at 3-1/2″ on the 7″ side.
- Layer #2: Calypso Coral Cardstock 8″ x 3″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 7-3/4″ x 2-3/4″. Use a scrap piece of paper to cover all but 1″ on the left-hand side. Stamp the leaf image repeatedly using Bumblebee Ink. Glue to card front.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Rich Razzleberry Ink on a piece of Bumblebee Cardstock measuring 2-3/4″ x 3/4″ and cut the right end using the Banners Pick A Punch. Glue to card front.
- Leaves: Stamp the leaves using Rich Razzleberry Ink, Calypso Coral Ink and Old Olive Ink. Cut with the dies and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Champagne Rhinestone Jewels to the front.
- Ribbon: I just noticed the ribbon fell off before I took a photo of my card. I used the gold ribbon from the Wonder Of The Season Combo Pack, tied a bow and glue it to the stems of the leaves.
- Envelope: Using a #10 envelope, stamp the leaf image using Bumblee Ink on the flap.
Tomorrow I will show you Project #2!
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!