Sad To See You Go!
Good morning and welcome to a Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop. I have a Clean & Simple card for you today for our sad to see you go theme. We are all showing you products that are retiring as of May 2nd. I’m so sad that the Tasteful Touches stamp set, Hippo & Friends Dies and the designer paper packs from the Color Families are retiring. But those retiring products will be replaced with new products.
Products that I did use that are returning in our new Stampin’ Up! catalog though, are the Matte Black Dots, Basic Borders Dies and the Stitched With Whimsey Dies. I love all of the details on my card. Here are some close-up photos:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Choose two designer paper patterns that measure 5-1/4″ x 2″ and glue them both side-by-side on the card front. Emboss using the Stitched With Whimsy Dies.
- Layer #3: Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 3/4″. Cut with the Basic Border Dies. Glue to the center of the card base.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies. Stamp the feather image twice without reinking using Mango Melody Ink. Stamp the sentiment over the feathers using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Matte Black Dots to the background.