Hurry, grab your Circle Die and your 2 1/2″ Circle Punch and voila, you have a wreath! Add the Bird Punch to the equation and you have a masterpiece!
For the wreath, I first cut the largest of the 3 circles from the Circle Die. I then used my 2 1/2″ Circle Punch and centered the “hole” from the first circle and cut my ring. Add all the elements from the Bird Punch along with the new Bakers Twine to tie the wreath. To hide the small knot at the top of my twine, I cut a circle using the 1/2″ Circle Punch and folded it in half over the knot and glued it in place at the very top of the card.
The card base was cut with the Square Scallop Die. Place the fold inside the square so you don’t lose it in the cut. I used my Mat Pack & Paper Piercer to add a hole to each scallop.
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede
- DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack
- Ink: Soft Suede
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Bakers Twine
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Circle Die, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Bird Punch, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer, Scallop Square Die
- Stamp Set: A Word For You