We’ve got some fabulous new products in our Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalog and we want to show them to you! Welcome to a RemARKably Creative Blog Hop tonight featuring our “Favorite new Bundle”. Are you ready for some great inspiration from fello Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators?
- Sure Do Love You stamp set
- Lots To Love Box Framelits Dies
But wait….there’s no box showing in my project tonight is there? That’s because I turned the box die pieces that I cut, into a pocket card holder for my pull-out card. I love it when that happens. A cute alternative way to use the box die as a card. Let’s take a closer look:
The photo above shows you the pocket card holder and the photo below is a photo of the card:
- Cut two pieces of the designer paper with the die.
- Cut off the small tabs on the top of each die-cut piece and then add a small angled cut.
- Add Multipurpose Glue on the very bottom of what will be the inside of the box. Press both pieces together. Before you do that though, decide if you want the side tabs glued to the inside of the pocket or the outside of the pocket. I opted to glue mine on the inside so add glue to each long tab, fold in and press both die-cut pieces together. Make sure the rounded flap from each die-cut is facing each other.
- Fold one flap over that will be glued to the front. I added a half-piece of a Delicate White Doily under my flap and glued the flap in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I also added a small punched hole to the top of the other flap so that I could thread the ribbon through.
Did you notice the two inked colors on the die-cut heart on the front of the pocket card holder? I actually inked this stamped image using Sponge Daubers and it created a nice look.
I hope you loved today’s project and now I will direct you to the next person in the blog hop. You are visiting Debbie Henderson currently, so click on the name below mine:
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Used:
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store