Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Punch Art and I went with a kids card this week. Or actually, adult kids may like this too! I used our Ice Cream Builder Punch to create a Mickey & a Minnie popsicle:
- Card Base: Real Red Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: 2020-2022 In Color Designer Paper (bumbelee) 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the sentiment at the bottom using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Stitched Shapes Dies (large circle). Glue to card front.
- Popsicles: Cut the following:
- (2) Sticks using Cinnamon Cider Cardstock and the Classic Label Punch.
- (2) Heads using Basic Black Cardstock and the Ice Cream Builder Punch.
- (2) Hearts using Real Red Cardstock and the Dog Builder Punch to create the bow.
- (1) Head using Real Red Cardstock and the Ice Cream Builder Punch. Cut off the bottom about 1/2″ wide and glue to one black head.
- Bling: Add 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to each head as shown in the photo.
- Glue the popsicles in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: