Congrats to my nephew Matt and his wife Rose and big brother Evan on the arrival of their son Grayson! Matt and Rose moved to Oklahoma a few months ago because Matt is stationed at Tinker AFB. We won’t get to meet Grayson until sometime next year. I went shopping for some gifts to mail them and thought it would a perfect opportunity to create a Project Life page for them:
Have you heard that Stampin’ Up! has partnered with Becky Higgins to offer our own authentic Project Life products in Stampin’ Up! colors and designs? A totally affordable way to get your photo’s into albums. All you do is slip your photo’s into the pockets and add designed cards. A back to basics approach to documenting your life!
Before I slipped the photo’s into the pockets, I layered them all on Pool Party Cardstock.
I also used Pool Party Cardstock on the center panels that I decorated with some of the pre-printed kit sheets and added shapes with framelits and punches.
On another note, have you checked out our Summer Edition at Create with Connie & Mary?
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the NEW 2014-15 catalog!
- 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D projects suitable for classes and stamp camps…most completed within 2 hours!
- PLUS 24 card ideas seen ONLY by our subscribers (6 stamp sets with 4 cards each)
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers…we never show
the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!