You will just love the images in this new stamp set…………I do! Simple yet classy. Want an easy way to create a beautiful background for your card? Ink and stamp and easy placement of your images makes for a super quick card:
Once my background was stamped, I used my “Big Shot” and the “Finial Press Impressions Folder” to add texture to my background.
For my next step I stamped 2 “extra” flowers and cut them out with my “Paper Snips”. I added a “Stampin’ Dimensional” in-between the flowers for added height. I then added a third flower for the center and finished it off with a brad. The picture below shows you the flower close-up:
Other supplies used:
- Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White
- Inks: Early Espresso, Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue
- Tools: Big Shot, Finial Press Impressions Folder
- Stamp Sets: Printed Petals, Occasional Quotes
- Accessories: Brads, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Printed Petals – Clear-Mount Stamp 120444
Preferred Price: $14.95
With a little bit of boho style mixed in, the printed petals in this set provide a variety of energetic blooms to tickle everyone’s fancies. Large, medium, and small flowers that can be used as stunning accents or arranged together to bring balance to a composition; and some that can be punched in a jiff using our coordinating punches—as blooms go, this set has it all. Available both in wood-mount and clear-mount.
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/