This nine-piece “Precious Butterflies” hostess set is ideal for adding some elegant whimsy to your stamping projects. Best of all, you can earn this stamp set for FREE when you host a qualifying Stampin’ Up! workshop! Talk to me to learn how!
Isn’t this card so elegant and rich looking?
I sponged some Shimmer Mist Paint in Champagne over the Square Lattice embossed panel. The whole card is framed with embossing from the Framed Tulips Textured Embossing Folder.
I also stamped and hand-cut all of the butterflies with my Paper Snips. These scissors are the best when it comes to perfect snipping of your images.
I would love to come visit you in your home to host a workshop for you and your friends. If you are local, contact me…….I do all the work, you just watch, stamp and learn…..that easy!
- Stamp Set:Precious Butterfly’s
- Inks: Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Perfect Plum
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder, Scallop Oval Die